The cost of the 2 day course is $1900.
The cost of the 4 day course is $2900.
The cost of the 6 day course is $4200.
The cost of the CDCA-WREB-CITA course 4 days (Monday -Thursday) is $3300.
The cost of the CDCA-WREB-CITA course 6 days (Monday -Saturday) is $4200. The 6 days WREB classes provides extra 2 full days of practice under direct supervision of Dr. Shalini Thasma.
Admission is based on a first come first served basis. As there are only 6 Seats available per batch, the Student/Instructor ratio is kept at 6:1 (Low) when compared to other Institution setting. This will ensure that each student will get good Instructor time for guidance.
We will provide a Certificate of Training upon completion of the Onsite course. Currently we do not provide CE.
The course fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be a cancellation fee of $250 applied if a student cancels the registration more than 7 days from the registered course start date. No refund is given if a registration is cancelled less than 7 days from the registered course start date.
Course fee includes tuition and following :
- 1 year of FREE post course online support and evaluation of student preps by Dr.Shalini Thasma DDS
- 1 year of FREE elearning portal access to videos, from the completion of the onsite course date (value of $1000)
- Simulation lab use
- Air driven turbine rental
- Air driven handpieces rental
- Typodont rental
- Additional replacement teeth (maximum of 5 teeth/day)
- Hand instruments rental
- Amalgamator rental
- Mounting pole rental
- Restorative materials (amalgam, composite, bonding agent, gutta percha etc) rental
- Replacement Diamond and carbide burs ( 1 set/ student)
- Coffee and everyday lunch
No Personal Checks will be accepted. Payment should be Cash or via PayPal.
The cost of 2-day equivalent training syllabus online is $1000.
You will have access to the videos 24/7 and you will be able to practice at your own convenience. All your works can be submitted to the Instructor as assignments for critique.
The elearning access is valid for 1 year from the date of registration. If you decide to do onsite program after enrolling in elearning, within 1 month of enrollment date, 50% of the fees will be credited towards the onsite program.
The elearning access will terminate after your admission into a dental school or 1 year from the date of registration, whichever comes first.